четвъртък, 9 декември 2010 г.

The general idea

Today, I'm talking about my general idea. And it's quite simple, honestly - to help people put their work out in an age where the internet as a whole is starting to change the way publishing works (or at least it should). To give them an audience and some kind of income to boot. Huh. I guess that IS a bit too general of a statement. Well, to be completely honest, I can't guarantee anything. What I can, though, is provide quality control, editing, constructive criticism and advice and an audience that may or may not be interested in your work. In the end it all comes down to your abilities.

It is my belief that there are a lot of talanted people out there. People who, if given the chance, can and will be successful. And I trust that the success will make them better people. Happier. More balanced. What I want to say, what I really want to get through, is simple - I want to give authors a shot, if they are willing to take it and work for it.. Now having said that, I'll continue with a bit of pleading. I don't know what you think of the idea. I don't know if you care or think it's the stupidest thing ever. Whatever the case seems to be, all I'm asking is this - if you think someone you know will be interested - send him over. Because, honestly, I want to make this work. And for that, before anything else, I need people. Obviously, I can't muster them from thin air. You get the idea.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар